Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Russell Crowe's Date Night Show Is 'The X Factor'

Russell Crowe's Date Night Show Is 'The X Factor'
Russell Crowe

cuddles up with his wife to watch the Aussie version of 's TV talent show "" - because the program is their date night guilty pleasure. The movie star admits he's obsessed with the show and would definitely have been a wannabe contestant 20 years ago.

He tells news show Extra, "I watch 'The X Factor'. We use that as our date night (show). I know that probably sounds pretty sad to some of you people out there... (but) I know if I was 20 now, I'd be lining up with everybody else, trying to have a go."

Russell Crowe last appeared in "" which was released earlier this year. His next movie "" will come out this November on date 19 in the U.S.


 

air max 1 air max 2010 air max 95 air max 360 nike shox nike shox nz tenis nike shox nike r4 shox nike shox turbo nike sb nike dunk sb nike sb shoes nike sb high nike sb low

No comments:

Post a Comment