Thursday, November 11, 2010

Paul McCartney Has A Special Feeling about Latin Fans

Paul McCartney Has A Special Feeling about Latin Fans
Paul McCartney Feels Special Bond With Latin Fans

Sir felt a special bond with his Latin fans as he performed his first concert in Brazil in 18 years on Sunday, November 7 - because he shares their love of music and rhythm. Thousands of excited devotees camped out at the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre days before the Beatles legend hit the stage at the weekend and McCartney insists the adoration is always reciprocated.

He says, "I love South American audiences. I always think I have Latin blood because I connect so strongly with their love of music and their love of rhythm and their love of melody, so I always feel like I have a very big bond with South American people and Latin people in general. So yeah, I'm bonding, man!"

McCartney is set to delight fans in Argentina on Wednesday, November 10 when he plays in Buenos Aires as part of his South American tour.


 

gucci bags gucci handbags gucci sale

No comments:

Post a Comment