Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christina Milian Enjoys Being Single

Christina Milian Enjoys Being Single
Christina Milian

R&B singer has no plans to return to the dating scene anytime soon - because she's enjoying life as a single woman following her split from husband . The "Dip It Low" star fell pregnant with singer/producer The-Dream's child in 2009 and they eloped in September of the same year after a whirlwind romance.

But their relationship broke down and they parted ways at the end of 2009, before Milian gave birth to daughter Violet in February this year. The estranged couple is currently in the process of divorcing and Milian admits she's using her newfound single life to focus on her own needs and those of her baby girl.

She tells People.com, "I'm staying single for a long time. There is no man in my life and I'm staying single. No dating, no nothing. I love being single. I jump from relationship to relationship usually and this is the first time I'm comfortable with myself. I'm learning about myself all over again."

And Milian is determined to take small steps when she finally does begin to date again - because her daughter is her main priority. She adds, "And as far as my daughter, I will never bring anyone into her life that I don't have a real connection with. I'm going to protect her. I don't just bring anyone into my life or her life."


 

mbt sale uk prezzi mbt scarpe mbt prezzi scarpe mbt vendita scarpe mbt prezzo scarpe mbt roma mbt precios mbt calzado mbt espaƃ±a

No comments:

Post a Comment