Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sheryl Crow Becomes The Latest Celebrity Chef

Sheryl Crow Becomes The Latest Celebrity Chef
Sheryl Crow

Rocker has stepped into the kitchen and become the latest celebrity chef - she's releasing her own cookbook filled with her favorite healthy recipes. The "All I Wanna Do" hitmaker embarked on a healthy-eating regime in 2006 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and she's maintained her diet since beating the disease.

And she's now set to share her culinary secrets with fans in What Makes You Healthy, a collection of some basic and more complicated dishes. Crow says, "It's coming out in March (11), it's called What Makes You Healthy.

"I really got interested in cooking when I got diagnosed with breast cancer almost five years ago in February. I learned a lot about nutrition because I wanted to be proactive in my cancer treatment and part of that for me was to know what I was putting into my body, immune boosting and such."

Crow joins the likes of and , who have both released books, while shares her favorite recipes with readers of her Goop.com wellbeing website.


 

nike airstore nike air force nike air jordan nike shoes nike running shoes nike basketball shoes nike store nike outlet nike air max nike online store Nike factory nike uk store air max 90 air max 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment