Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany Welcomes Second Child

Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany Welcomes Second Child
Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany

and are expecting their second child together. The actress' representative has confirmed the 40 year old is pregnant with her third child.

Connelly and Bettany are parents to seven-year-old Stellan and the star is also mum to 13-year-old son Kai. The couple wed in 2003 after meeting on the set of "A Beautiful Mind".

Speaking about her family, the actress once said, "'Becoming a mother has made all the difference in terms of learning to take more responsibility for myself and my life. Parenthood changed the way I do everything. The biggest thing for me is wanting my kids to grow up safely and have happy lives. To me, that's enough."

Paul Bettany is currently having his new movie "" playing in theaters across the country. He is playing alongside and in this flick.


 

ugg boots ugg sale ugg australia uk ugg boots cheap ugg boots ugg australia boots ugg shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment