Friday, January 7, 2011

Nicole Kidman Has Opened Up about Her Views on Marriage

Nicole Kidman Has Opened Up about Her Views on Marriage
Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage With Jennifer Aniston

has opened up about her views on marriage in a frank new interview with actress Jennifer Anniston. The "Moulin Rouge!" beauty sat down for a candid chat with her "" co-star Aniston for the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

Kidman tells Aniston about her search for a perfect husband, and reveals she found her ideal mate when she met her partner back in 2005. She says, "You know how you dream as a girl; I'm one of those people. I would meet a guy, then I would imagine myself married and with kids within the first hour. (When I first met Urban) I remember thinking, 'Oh my God, if you ever gave me a man like that, I promise I would be completely devoted for the rest of my life'. Something that wild. I remembered praying after I met him that I'd meet somebody, if not him, like him."

The couple married in 2006 and are parents to a daughter, Sunday Rose.


 

gucci bags gucci handbags gucci sale

No comments:

Post a Comment